This Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is creamy, cheesy, and loaded with flavor! It's easy to make and everyone at your game day party will love it!
You can never go wrong with a good dip. They have their place at every get together, whether it's game day, a picnic, or a holiday party.
They can be scooped into hungry mouths with bread, vegetables, chips, or crackers. They can be spicy, or mild. Sweet, or savory.
They can be made with vegetables, cheese, or legumes. They can be made to accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions or food preferences. They are just plain versatile and everyone loves them, and this Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is no exception.
This veggie filled dip is easy to make and requires minimal prep, as it uses frozen versions of both spinach and artichokes. Simply cooking the artichokes in the microwave, and thawing and draining the spinach before quickly chopping both is all the work that's needed on your part.
Then a quick stir to mix in the cheese (3 different types) and seasonings, and it's ready to go into the oven.
When this zesty dip comes out of the oven, it's cheesy and melty. You'll definitely want to serve it right away, while it's still hot.
I like it best served with fresh sliced baguette, but it's also good with hearty crackers or pretzel chips.
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Nutrition Notes:
The nutrition information in the recipe does not include whatever you may be dipping into the dip - it is for the dip only!
The nutrition info calculations used neufchatel instead of regular cream cheese, because that's what I always use. Using regular cream cheese will result in slightly higher fat and calories.
Want more dip recipes?
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 12 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, cooked according to instructions on package and drained of any liquid and coarsely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, and all excess liquid squeezed out
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese (or light cream cheese or neufchatel)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese (or mozzarella or Monterey Jack)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Move oven rack to the middle position and heat to 350°F.
- Toss the chopped artichoke hearts, apple cider vinegar, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir in the chopped spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, Pepper Jack, garlic, and pepper. Stir well until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Transfer the dip into an oven safe casserole dish. You can make the dip in one larger dish that holds approximately 1-2 quarts (~1-2 liters) or two smaller dishes (approximately 1 pint or 500mL). At this point, you can cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and freeze. Thaw and remove plastic and foil before cooking.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until hot all the way through and beginning to brown on top. Serve hot with your favorite crackers, pretzels, or vegetables.
Nutrition Disclaimer: I try my best to make sure the nutrition information I provide is accurate to provide you with the best information possible. However, due to ingredient discrepancies and other factors, the above nutrition information should be considered an estimation only.