Buttery Ranch Pretzels are sprinkled with Ranch seasoning and a little spicy. They taste like Dot's pretzels, and are a delicious and addictive snack!
Remember that Homemade Ranch Seasoning I made a couple of months ago? Turns out I have an idea of how you can use it today!
Of course, if you don't want to make your own ranch seasoning from scratch, don't let that stop you from trying this recipe.
Simply buy a package of ranch seasoning next time you're shopping, and you'll be ready to make these delicious Buttery Ranch Pretzels!
How do you make Buttery Ranch Pretzels?
These flavorful pretzels couldn't be easier to make. They need only a few simple ingredients:
- Butter twist pretzels (or regular pretzels or gluten-free pretzels)
- Ranch seasoning (homemade or storebought - find it in the salad dressing aisle)
- Canola oil
- Tabasco or other hot sauce
Simply toss the pretzels with the ranch seasoning, butter, oil, and a little hot sauce, then bake them for a few minutes. You're left with buttery flavored pretzels that are coated in a tangy, slightly spicy, ranch-flavored coating.
These pretzels are modeled after Dot's pretzels, which are delicious and addictive but can be hard to find locally in some parts of the country. Have you ever tried them?
Serve these pretzels for the big game, when you're having friends over to play cards, or simply when you're just craving a salty snack.
Want more Snack recipes?
Buttery Ranch Pretzels Nutrition Notes:
The nutrition information shown below depends on the brand of pretzels you choose, as well as the ranch seasoning.
The nutrition facts I have calculated uses regular pretzels (which are nutritionally very similar to butter-flavored pretzel twists) and Homemade Ranch Seasoning. If you use different pretzels and/or ranch seasoning, the nutrition content of your finished pretzels may vary slightly.
Buttery Ranch Pretzels (Dot's Pretzels Copycat)
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 3-5 shakes Tabasco sauce
- 12 ounces (1 bag) butter braid pretzels (they may also be called "butter spindles" or use Gluten Free pretzels if you need this recipe to be Gluten Free
- 2 Tablespoons homemade or packaged ranch dressing mix
- Heat oven to 250°F. Melt butter in a large bowl in microwave in 30 second intervals. Once melted, whisk in the canola oil and Tabasco sauce until mixed.
- Add pretzels to the butter mixture and toss until all the pretzels are coated evenly. Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix over the pretzels, and toss again until the ranch mix is evenly distributed.
- Spread the pretzels on a baking sheet, and bake until the pretzels are dry to the touch, about 10 minutes, stirring once during the cooking time. Cool for 5 minutes before serving, or cool completely and store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Disclaimer: I try my best to make sure the nutrition information I provide is accurate to provide you with the best information possible. However, due to ingredient discrepancies and other factors, the above nutrition information should be considered an estimation only.